Founded in January 1984 KARACHI CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL is a co-education school that welcomes students between 2.5 and 18 years old to our two campuses conveniently located in block 2,PECHS, Karachi.
Our outstanding team of more than 35 professional staff members implements high quality learning approach to teaching.This approach, combined with our culture of mutual respect,tolerance,care and support,ensures that every child can thrive.
When we look at Karachi Cambridge School today,we see a school which is renowned for it’s academic and co-curricular accomplishments throughout.The school aims at developing an international tone and providing an educational environment that promotes responsibility and choice.Emphasis is placed on the active participation of every student in all school activities.
When we look at Karachi Cambridge School today, we see a school which is renowned for its academic and co-curricular accomplishments throughout. It comprises of notable and a dedicated professional teaching staff. Currently, Karachi Cambridge School is located on two sites. It follows the British Curriculum leading to CAIE, O & A levels. It is registered with the Cambridge University, Britain. The school aims at developing an international tone and providing an educational environment that promotes responsibility and choice. Emphasis is placed on the active participation of the students in all school activities.
- The language of instruction and communication is English.
- The subjects taught include Holy Quran (Nazra), Islamiat, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, English, Urdu and Computer Studies.
- Teaching staff are well qualified and experienced in meeting the required standard.
- Music, Art, Physical Education, Mandarin Language, Scouts and Games are also included in the time table.
- Students are prepared for International General Certificate of Examination (GCE) conducted by CAIE.
THE SCHOOL HAS:
- Kindergarten Section:
With AMI Montessori trained staff. Pre-Nursery, Prep-1, Prep-2.
- Junior Primary:
Grades I till IV.
- Senior Primary:
Grades V, VI.
- Junior Secondary:
Grades VII, VIII.
- Senior Section:
Grades IX, X and XI (O Level)
- Higher Senior AS & A Level:
Grades XII and XIII (A Level)
THE SCHOOL IS REGISTERED WITH
- The Directorate of School Education Government of Sindh, Karachi.
- University of Cambridge Assessment International Examination (CAIE), Britain.
- The Aga Khan University Examination Board Karachi, Pakistan.
- Presently students appear only at CAIE for G.C.E
TRANSPORT: The school owns vehicles to transport students for various educational field trips and to various sports grounds for sports activities. It also provides transport to come to school, if required.
SPORTS: In order to ensure significant growth in all aspects, the school organizes various co-curricular activities and pay special emphasis on sports. Our Annual Sports are held at the Pakistan Sports Board (Formerly known as National Sports Training and Coaching Centre) regularly every year, since 1986.
THE ENTIRE STUDENT BODY IS DIVIDED INTO THREE HOUSES:
MOTTO : Unity is strength.
MOTTO : Faith without action is fruitless.
MOTTO : Discipline is road to success.
We believe in developing well rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential, we enrich our curriculum by organizing various activities.Enjoy taking a virtual tour of our Gallery.